Thursday, April 28, 2011

so much for the past, time is ticking sugar pie :)

so, i guess i did it. just wrote a blog about my feeling. if it were a painting, i believe it would be abstract. i believe every one of us has their own history, in their own "book-of-life" - well so do i. it almost cost me forever to realize no one could ever lie to their own feeling so i admit it, I've found my first love. I've found my forever. and I've had a so-called relationship with him. but 1 thing i learned, 'forever' is not a chapter. you've got three chapter in your book-of-life and they are past-perfect-future. forever might be not one of  them. but it has a part in every chapter on your life. so my forever lives in the 'past chapter' but he lies in my other chapters. it cross my mind, "should i try to catch it back?" and my mind answer that one perfectly "forever can live as long as they want. but don't make it cost your future" -- of course i know nothing about my future. but i know everything about my present. and in my present, i love my teddybear :)

so what the the hell my forever, please stay in my book. i love you and will always do. it's just not that kind of love anymore. you no longer own my heart, but you own a museum in my mind.

my dear dear dear teddybear, just want you to know all that matter now is the fact that i am so deeply, undeniable, and passionately in love with you, my heart is all yours.
i love you, d :*

No comments:

Post a Comment